What is Helf?
Helf is an app which connects users with licensed personal trainers for both in-person and online training sessions. Users can filter by training type, location, price, experience, time of day, vaccination status and more! Your workout will be delivered exactly how, where and when you want it. Plus, you can get a 50% off discount when you try any personal trainer out.
Why is Helf called Helf?
Helf is a German nickname given to a "helpful person." Helf the app connects users with helpful people. In fact, despite the vastly different training styles and approaches we feature on our app, the desire to help is what unites us all.
How can I hire a personal trainer on Helf?
1. Tap your corresponding mobile app store link to download Helf for free:
2. Login using your Google, Facebook, or Apple ID, or create a new profile.
3. Filter your personal trainer search results by training style and session location.
4. Search and compare over 80 verified personal trainers, Yoga instructors, Pilates teachers, health coaches and nutritionists!
5. Choose your session package, and the date and time of your personal training session. Choose "First" Session to save 50% Off your first session with any trainer!
6. Finalize your transaction by adding notes for your trainer. This is a great place to mention your fitness goals, any injuries you may have, and any safety precautions you'd like your trainer to take (i.e. protective mask, keep distance). Purchase using any major credit card, debit card, or Paypal.
Once you book your session you will be able to text message and voice call with your personal trainer through the Helf app, without having to share your phone number. You will also be sent reminders as your session approaches, along with a notification when your trainer is on their way!
All Helf personal trainers have been verified and background checked so you can have peace of mind no matter where your session takes place! Find an in-person or online personal trainer by downloading Helf now.
Your time, your terms, your Helf.